Vegan beauty product review: AA Vegan skin care.

5:06 AM

Hi guys and dolls! I hope you're all doing great! Today I want to share with you a quick review of the current products I use for my night beauty routine. Two years ago I started suffering from cystic acne and I had to step up my skin care, so even though I don't have acne anymore, I am very careful with my skin and with what I put on it. Right now I'm only using Cruelty Free (preferably vegan and hypoallergenic) products to minimize any bad effects on my skin. 

Recently I discovered the brand AA, they are a polish makeup and skincare company who is Cruelty Free and had additional vegan products. I started using their products a few months ago and I must say I am absolutely in love with them. For my nightly routine I use the AA Vegan face wash, the Micellar Water and an anti-acne night cream. I additionally use another product for tougher makeup removal, but I'll make a review on that later.


First, I'll start with the Micellar Fluid. Micellar fluid is a soapy product used to remove light makeup in a very soft way. This one has a  semi-permeating effect with chestnut extract and azelaic acid. I use this after mi main makeup remover with a damp cotton just to make sure I got everything off, especially makeup under or on my eyes. It really gets the excess oils and impurities off the skin. Another good thing is that is doesn't leave your face feeling oily like some other makeup removal products, although it might feel kind of soapy. It is a very good product but if by mistake it happens to get in your eyes it will sting a bit. 

You can check out or buy the product here: Micellar Fluid by AA Vegan.

Next I use the AA Vegan Cleansing and sebum regulatory
gel with bamboo extract and almond acid. I especially like this facial cleanser because it is really soft and foamy, so it is sure to remove any remains of chemicals and other impurities you may have in your skin. After washing your face, another great thing about it is that is doesn't leave skin dry and tight, it just leaves a really nice feeling of freshness and lightness.



You can check out or buy the product here: AA Vegan Cleanser



The last product of this routine is the AA Vegan #Stop anti acne cream with pro-vitamin B5. This cream is specifically formulated to avoid acne, cleanse pores and regulate the segregation of sebum. I don't have acne anymore, but I do like to add this every night just to avoid getting blackheads, pimples or just oily skin. 



Also, sometimes I use an AA Vegan charcoal face mask. It is for cleansing and slightly peeling skin. It removes dirt from pores and has a very light peeling effect. After the charcoal mask, there is a  a cream that has to be applied that hydrates the skin. It is really, really refreshing and it really feels like it removed impurities. 


So, this is my review for AA Vegan facial care products. I am very happy with the quality of these products and with their soft yet effective treatment. I would 100% recommend them to anyone interested in trying a cruelty free and Vegan skin care routine.



I really hope you all liked this post. I look forward to hearing your thoughts about this brand and any other vegan products you'd like me to try. Stay awesome!





You Might Also Like

0 comments