Glam New Years Nails.

7:30 AM

Hi lovelies! This is the last tutorial of the year (Yaaaay!)! This is what I will do on my nails for New Years Eve, you guys know I love love love glitter for celebrations so I'm doing a fade with a black base and silver glitter nail polish (Will post photo on Instagram). Here's a quick tutorial on how to achieve this awesome nail art. It's not too hard, you just have to let your nails dry real well after each coat of nail polish. Also, I included some nail art pictures I found on Pinterest so you can have some inspiration. I hope you guys like it!










Disclaimer: None of these pictures are mine. I found them all on Pinterest :) All credit goes to the awesome person who did the nail art and the tutorial. You are amazing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments