Life.

8:21 PM

Hi guys and dolls! I hope you're all doing great!

Lately, work, studies and manitaining healthy interpersonal relationships has felt like a little too much for me. I don't really feel like doing anything, going anywhere or seeing anyone. I just want to sleep and wait until a day comes where I have time to take care of myself and enjoy life. But, when I had a moment to think things through I thought to myself "This can't be right. I am supposed to enjoy life right now, not tomorrow."

I think being overwhelmed is probably normal, especially when it comes to people living very chaotic or stressful lives (Like me). A few weeks ago a very special person in the family passed away. There were certain circumstances that made the whole situation much more tragic given that there were so many amazing memories tied to that person.

This got me thinking "If this person had made different choices, maybe things could've been different, or better or we could all have much nicer memories." So, why do I have to wait until tomorrow to try to live a better life? Or to try to enjoy things a bit more? It is pointless to keep waiting for the perfect moment to do things. There is never going to be a perfect moment to do anything. The moment to live is now. Wether you believe in God, or the afterlife, or nothing at all; the point is that our time in this existence is finite. We have a predefined number of heartbeats, breaths and time in our life, so why not make the most of them?

I've realized this and decided to live my life the best I can in my current circumstances. I'm going to move to a different place, continue my French studies, learn how to ride a motorcycle, cut my hair and maybe go blonde. Who knows, maybe after I go blonde I'll regret it but, hey, at least I tried it and at least I had the experience. I don't want to be lying in a bed in 50 years thinking "Gosh, I wonder what I would've looked like as a blonde!" or "Damn, I should have learnt how to ride a motorcycle or pilot a helicopter when I had the chance...."

So, I guess the endpoint of this small vent is: Live your life. Enjoy things. Do stuff you want to and learn from your experiences. Travel. Be kind. Love you family and cherish them always.

Be happy.


You Might Also Like

0 comments