Nail art + upcoming tutorials.

7:30 PM


     Hi guys! How are you all doing? Today I'd like to talk about nail art for a bit. As you know, many of the tutorials I post over here are found by me on Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr or Facebook. Even though I know how to do most of the stuff I post, I don't make my own step-by-step picture tutorials. Why you ask? Well, I hadn't been able to find a good space to do those kinds of things (Good lighting for photos, videos, etc.). Now that I have found one, I can go crazy with the tutorials! And even better, I'll finally be able to make video tutorials, which is something I've wanted to do ever since I discovered makeup tutorials on youtube when I was 13 years old. So, first off, I'd like to make simple nail art tutorials. It's a bit difficult given that I haven't been able to find nail polish remover anywhere in the past year and a half, but I'll try my best. These are some of the designs I've made over time (There are many more but I haven't been able to find the pictures). Which one do you like the most?


Pink, blue + multicolor dots nail art








Simple yellow and black nail art.


Red, orange and white dot frenchie style nail art.

Red + Multicolor dots nail art.

Orange, black and white tribal nail art.

Blue, green, yellow, orange, red and white dotted nail art.
Crazy orange, green and white nail art.
 As always, thanks a ton for reading my blog. Any comments or questions can be left in the comment box below. Stay awesome!




You Might Also Like

0 comments