Review: Ecotools starter brush set.

4:03 PM


Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be reviewing my favorite makeup brushes, Ecotool's Starter Brush Set. As a vegan in the making and a passionate animal rights activist; I always look for vegan/cruelty free alternatives to everyday things. Here in Venezuela, that's something that is really hard to achieve. So, imagine my surprise when a few years ago I found these babies in a beauty store in a local mall.  I actually hadn't heard about this brand before, so I googled it when I got home. When I found out these brushes are vegan and made out of sustainable materials (like bamboo) I pretty much RAN back to the mall to buy them. First time I tried these brushes, three things stood out to me:

  1. They are extremely soft. I am not kidding. I can imagine clouds being as soft as these brushes. These are the best synthetic bristles I've ever seen!
  2. Perfect set for starters. It's pretty basic, it has a concealer brush, eye shading brush, blush brush, angled eyeliner brush and a lash and brow groomer. This allows for anyone to create a complete makeup look without having to use any other brushes. I personally find the angled eyeliner brush a bit wide, so I use it to fill in my eyebrows and I clean it off to apply highlighter in the inner corners of my eyes. 
  3.  Perfect quality/price ratio. For certain reasons, these brushes can't be found in Venezuela anymore (And if you find them, they're very, very, very expensive). Some people sell them online but the price is still going to be exorbitant. The moment I bought them, the price was really really good, and by what I can appreciate in online stores that sell these bad boys, the prices are perfect for the quality of the product you're getting.  If you're looking for good quality/low price brushes, these are the perfect choice for you. I use these brushes daily and I've never had bristles come off or anything of the sort, not even when I wash them.
Usually when I buy something that hasn't been recommended by someone I act a bit skeptical, but these brushes were an amazing surprise. I totally recommend them 100%. I bought the set pictured below, but you can get the same set in a new design at  www.EcoTools.com


I hope you liked this post. If you have any review, comment or question make sure to leave it in the comment section below. Thank a ton for reading. Stay awesome!

You Might Also Like

0 comments