Big Announcement + Wedding Posts.

9:22 PM

Hi guys and dolls! I'm not going to make you wait for the big news so I'm going to start off by saying this: I'm engaged. Yes! My amazing fiancé asked me to marry him on Monday and I couldn't be any happier! I wish I could explain how he makes me feel, and how happy I am to know that we are finally going to start building our lives together. We’ve been talking about marriage for quite a long time, always making little plans and telling each other our ideas and fantasies about our big day. We’ve been together exactly seven years and one month, and it seems crazy but every day I feel like I love him even more! We are very limited due to the situation Venezuela is in right now, but that isn’t going to stop us from enjoying ourselves and celebrating our union. Bad thing is he’s leaving soon to make way in another place so we can have a brighter future… And we are going to be separated almost nine months. I know our love is strong but gosh, being apart is going to be very difficult.


 I’ve been building on Pinterest a wedding board where I keep my ideas, things I like, tips, tricks, etc. So, in celebration of my engagement and future wedding, I’m going to be posting a wedding post weekly, in part to keep myself in check with everything I have to get done and to help all the brides out there with small tips, ideas, etc. Sooooo, every friday I'll be posting something wedding related :D Stay tuned!



You Might Also Like

0 comments