Hi there! And welcome to my blog!

3:04 PM



            Hello! My name is Ceci, I'm a 20 year old law student. I started this blog mainly because i needed some sort of archive for all of the recipes, crafts, stories, pictures and all of the stuff i love to see on the internet. I really hope that with time, it turns into something much bigger than that! 

           Everything started with the Tumblr DIY tag. I had never realized the crazy amount of people out there who are into the same stuff as me! Crafts, cooking, baking, etc! So, i decided to make this a blog not only for crafters or bakers, but a blog where ANYONE can look for new decorating ideas, delicious new recipes to try; a place where ecologists can try a new way of recycling by crafting, girls can look at some beauty tricks and how to's, or you can just come to snoop around :D! In this blog, anyone can have input and participate in all of the entries and projects!

          Soooooo, without further ado, Come look around :D









You Might Also Like

0 comments