Small reflection on happiness.

7:57 AM

Hi guys and dolls! I hope you're all doing great! Today I'd like to leave a little message for you all. I've often thought about what it takes to be happy, genuinely happy. Don't get me wrong, I have never felt unhappy in my life, but I have felt curious about knowing what it takes to BE happy, or to have a personally fulfilling life. We always read about celebrities, how awesome their lives look, how amazing their clothes are, or their hair, or their bodies. But what we fail to realize is that the way a person's life looks on the outside doesn't necessarily reflect what it really is. Some of us think that happiness or self fulfillment is about having the coolest clothes, having the most amazing smartphone, or having a one million dollar ferrari, but it's not. Being happy doesn't depend on the amount of things that we have, but rather on the quality of the things we do and how we do them. 

Personally, I find happiness in little victories, in doing my job well, in reading, in helping, in teaching. I find happiness while petting my dogs, while holding my cat, and while speaking and spending time with my family. These things are the things that matter, these are the things money can't buy and the things not many people have to begin with. 

I am grateful.

I am happy.

Dear reader, feel happy doing what you love.

Romanticize your life.

You are amazing.





You Might Also Like

0 comments