Qualities for everyday life.

7:53 AM

Hi guys and dolls! Here I am again, posting from the office before I get to work. I just found this beautiful image and I wanted to share it over here. For some reason, when most of us grow up and start getting new responsibilities, we feel the need to find someone or something that gives us some sort of instruction or tells us where to go or what to do. I hadn't found something that really made me find my own path until I read Max Ehrmann's Desiderata. It made me think about how I look and direct my life, and it sort of gave me a few rules to live by, sort of like a dogma. I chose that poem as my personal motivation trigger given that it aligns with my character and my way of life.

I really like things that somehow aim for personal and spiritual growth, so I wanted to share this image. I feel like it's important for every single person to take a look at themselves in the mirror and ask themselves "Am I living my life in a way that makes me feel good?", "How do people feel around me?", "Am I helping others?", "Am I happy?". As a Lawyer, I try to keep my actions and my way of thinking in line, acting with integrity and honesty. I hope you liked this little image and find some food for thought in it. 


Did you find this post helpful? Do you have specific rules you keep in mind to lead a healthy life? Please leave any comment in the section below. Thanks for reading and stay awesome!


You Might Also Like

0 comments