Wedding Wednesday: How to pick the perfect wedding dress! Part 2.

10:52 PM


Hello lovelies! Here I am with another Wedding Wednesday post! I'll be continuing last week’s theme: How to pick the perfect wedding dress. At first, I wrote about the neckline and which body types they each fit, today I'll write about the silhouette. Finding the perfect silhouette for your body is really important, given that you're going to be the center of attention for the whole day. The silhouette has to be perfect for your body type, bringing out your best features. I think that the best thing any bride can do is go to a wedding dress store and try on a million dresses. This will help you see firsthand what really suits you and what you're most comfortable in. Of course, since those stores usually have so many dresses, it's good for you to go with an idea of what you want. I hope this infographic makes it a bit easier on all of the lovely brides reading this.



I hope you liked this post! I am really new to the wedding scene but I'm doing my best to give out the best advice out of my own personal experience. Any comments or questions can be left in the comment section below. Stay awesome!

You Might Also Like

0 comments