Bucket List #1: New York City.

8:00 AM

       As some of you know, I live in Venezuela. Yeah, that really beautiful, warm country in South America with a bad management problem. Certain circumstances have made it extremely difficult for me to travel, but do I let that stop me? NO! One thing I've come to understand in my very short life is that things change, situations change, people chance, etc. I force myself daily to think in a positive manner, even though it gets a lot harder whenever I'm outside in the real world. When you go outside and see mostly misery, hunger, poverty, etc; all those good thoughts you managed to work up slip away like water between your fingers. The real challenge is keeping them and thinking about yourself and your dreams. That's the reason for a new post series I thought up: My Bucket List! 

       I have always been a dreamer, I want to do amazing things with my life, I want to help animals and people alike, I want to travel, I want to cause a change in the world, I want to give myself completely to what I believe in. Most of all I want to be a really old lady and feel super awesome because I did everything I wanted to do. One of those things is to visit New York City. These are the things I need to do when I go:


  • Walk hand in hand with my boyfriend through Central Park.
  • Ride the subway.
  • Visit the Empire State Building.
  • Visit the 9/11 Tribute Center (I was living in the States on september 11, 2001 and I've always felt deep respect for everyone who was involved in that tragedy.)
  • Steal a cab from someone who needs it more than me (How I Met Your Mother Reference)
  • Visit the Statue of Liberty.
  • Drive across the Brooklyn Bridge.
  • Visit the American Museum of Natural History.
  • Eat as many vegan cheesecakes as I can!
       Obviously when I get there I'm gonna do more things, but just with these I would feel accomplished! I hope I get to do all of these things someday!


       Also, I'm a huge Suits fan, so everytime I listen to the theme song I immediately think about NYC. You can listen to it here:

So, where would you guys and gals love to go? Share your comments on the comment section below! As always, thank you for reading! Stay awesome!

You Might Also Like

0 comments