Blog revamp + Life update.

8:00 AM

          Hello there! Remember me? Legend says I used to post on this blog. Well, wait no more! I am back! With a really interesting life update. This year has been extremely amazing. I finished my career last month, now I'm an attorney (Frick yes!). I am extremely satisfied, since I got to finish my career at 21, with a post-graduate course and with a job. Oh yeah! This young lady finally (and after months searching) HAS A JOB. A real job! And it's not only A JOB, no no no. It's an amazing job at an amazing international Law Firm. When I started my career I thought that speaking english would do me no good but turns out I was wrong! It got me a fantastic job at a fantastic firm that is currently giving me training for international legal practice. Just when I didn't think things could get any better, I got a chance to be an english teacher at an up-and-coming national project. So that's pretty awesome too. Oh! And my big sister is getting married, so THAT'S FRICKING AMAZING AND I'M SO SO SO SO HAPPY!

       I've actually felt a bit overwhelmed at all of the good things and opportunities that life has been throwing at my face lately. Literally, so many things are going on that I feel unable to focus. So, to clear my head and help myself out I've started a clean eating challenge, I spoke to a nutritionist about my eating habits, I started working out and meditating every day. I figure that things might not always stay this way, so I am doing the best I can in most aspects of my life to be able to find myself and give myself support in case I need it. 

            Since so much has been going on, I decided to come back to my little personal space in the internet and keep track of things. Consequently, I revamped this whole blog to fit a changed-and-grown-up version of me. I loved the background from the moment I saw it and changed everything to match it. I feel it's much more classy than my last background; which was also awesome but a bit too colorful now that I think about it. Besides, who doesn't love vintage roses? They're so pretty! So, since this is kind of like a new beginning for my blog, I'm gonna be making a list of posts to keep it active and to keep myself motivated.
              

As always, thank you so much for reading! And remember, stay awesome!
                   

You Might Also Like

0 comments