2014 Book list and reviews.

5:22 PM

          So, I'm back guys. I couldn't let the year end without posting again, could I? This year was pretty amazing, and unlike most recent years, I actually managed to get most of my 2014 new year resolutions done. One of them was to read a book a month. This year, I made a book list with every book I read, and guess what? I read 19 books (I'm a total overachiever)! I used to love to read before I got to college (And books got too expensive). Las year I decided that I would make reading new books a challenge, and boy did I come through! 

            I have fallen in love this year, I have cried, I have laughed and I have felt scared thanks to the amazing books I had the pleasure to read. I discovered new things, I learnt a ton about history and much much more! So, here goes my book list, I absolutely loved it and I hope you guys love it too!


Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan: This is the first saga I finishd this year and it was by far the best nest to Heroes of Olympus. I absolutely love it and recommend it *-*

  1. The Lightning Thief.
  2. The Sea of Monsters.
  3. The Titan's Curse.
  4. The Battle of the Labyrinth.
  5. The Last Olympian.

The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan: 10 times more badass than Percy Jackson and the Olympians. This saga was so many levels of amazing I can't begin to describe it.

  1. The Lost Hero.
  2. The Son of Neptune.
  3. The Mark of Athena.
  4. The House of Hades.
  5. The Blood of Olympus.




The Demigod Files by Rick Riordan: Cool book, cool stories. 



Looking for Alaska by John Green: I actually read this right after reading The Fault in Our Stars so I didn't have so many feels. Still a good book though.


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: This book turned me into and emotional wreck but I love it. I wouldn't read it for a second time though. My feelings would break.


The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Cool book, I don't think it was amazing but it was definitely entertaining.


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K.Rowling: It was an amazing ending to the first saga I ever read. Cried tons at the end. Super good *-*


Wallflower Series by Lisa Kleypas: These books are amaziiiing and romantic and beautiful and incredible and SUPER DUPER AWESOME *-* Only for +18 people though.

  1. Devil in Winter.
  2. It Happened One Autumn.
  3. Scandal in Spring.
  4. Secrets of a Summer Night.


     



             So, this was my 2014 book list. 
There are some others I left out because I'm not done reading them yet, but I guess I'll add them to my 2015 book list haha. 
I hope you guys liked it. 
If you have any comments or recommendations leave them in the comment section. 
Thanks for reading!


You Might Also Like

0 comments