Bucket list #3: Learn sign language.

8:00 AM

       This is a definite must for me! I've always felt very interested in learning sign language, specially because I love learning new things that could make me useful in any situation! When I was about 11 years old I got a Helen Keller book that had the sign language alphabet on the back. My little sister and I tried to learn it but didn't practice much so we forgot. It kind of bugs me that in many countries the school systems don't have a class specially for sign language.  There are so many people who would benefit from learning this kind of language at school. Even though I never got around to learning it myself, I would love to study it and master it. I think not knowing sign language keeps me from meeting lots of interesting new people. So, I've decided that I'll learn it. Maybe I'll enter a course or learn it via youtube tutorials. But I want to learn it as soon as I can so I can meet tons of awesome people.


So, does anyone around here want to teach me sign language? Did you like this post? Leave comments in the comment section below. Thanks a ton for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments