Wedding Wednesday: Light wedding nails!

7:30 AM

Hi guys and dolls! Wedding Wednesdays are back (YAAASSS!). Today I'm going to talk about wedding nails. I am the kind of girl that thinks that the more natural, the better, so when it comes down to wedding issues, I think the same way.

I  love the way beige and light pinks look on brides' nails. They look clean, sophisticated, romantic and very elegant. They also look amazing paired with some shiny or glittely element too, just because it gives them a sublte but festive look.

I've gotten a bunch of pictures from Pinterest (As usual) so you guys can see what I mean. There are some plain nude beige nails, some pink, some white, and most of them with some shiny or glittery nail polish or decoration.

While looking for pictures to illustrate what I mean I came across some very beautiful wedding nails that were actually very colorful. So, next Wedding Wednesday I'm going to show you some of those!
Which of these nail looks are your favorites?


















Did you guys like this post? Would you wear any of these looks for your wedding? Let me know in the comment section! Stay awesome!

You Might Also Like

0 comments