Bucket list #4: Tour through Greece!

7:00 AM

       Let's be honest, who doesn't want to visit Greece at some point in their life? This is probably the #1 place I've always wanted to go to ever since I was a little girl. I am a huge lover of Greek mythology, and for some reason Greece has always given me a mysterious, magical and beautifully haunting vibe. Whenever I read anything about Greek gods, my mind immediately slips to the places those legends developed and all of the beautiful landmarks connected to those stories. I look at all of those beautiful places in Greece and think to myself “People built these places a long time ago, it’s amazing to see how they’ve survived all of these years.” There’s just so much beauty and history there. For instance, the Acropolis of Athens. That place is just W-O-W. And the Parthenon is a must see in person! I can’t wait to go someday! These are the places I NEED to visit:
  
  • The Acropolis of Athens.



  •  The Parthenon.
  • The National Arqueological Museum in Athens
  • The Ancient Agora of Athens
  • Mount Lycabettus
  • The Erechtheion
  • The Temple of Olympian Zeus
  • Myrthos Beach (Because I LOVE beaches and that one is as beautiful as the ones over here)
  • The Arch of Galerius and Rotunda
  • The Theater of Dyonisus.
  •  The Museum of Byzantine Culture


  • Best for last, Mykonos.


You Might Also Like

0 comments